Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Craiglist Scam

So today, I find out that some lame, most likely, Antonio T (pdxkickz from NT) or one of his jabronis made a fake craiglist listing in his area, Portland for the CDP 5/18 for $200.00 and put my email address down for contact info...thats really rich douche bag, dont be mad that I put on blast after BEGGING me to hold the pack for you for a week, and you never get back to me, and you make a WTB listing for a 4/19 pack on NT.. GTFOH faggot, you are not the brightest tool in the shed, yet you are tool...Dont be mad I put you on blast for flaking...Faggots like this are the reason im downsizing my collection and I hate what the sneakers cultures become...your going to make a fake listing and throw an aim email address on it because you flaked on some shoes bc your a lame..don't be mad I put you on blast after begging & flaking, thats on you B, Im trying to look out 4 real sneakerheads so they know who to and who not to do business wit..

No comments:

Post a Comment